RE: Yahoo changes homepage for group

  • kaybirder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2013
      Thanks for letting us know, Doug.  I was most startled by the mountain biker photo at the top!  Kay REgester, Ventura   --- In calbirds@yahoogroups.com, <dwaguillard@...> wrote: Dear members,

      With absolutely no notice, Yahoo has changed up the Home Pages of all of
      the Yahoo Groups. Most owners and moderators are currently having
      difficulties fixing the issues that Yahoo has created. Most owners are
      complaining and asking Yahoo to return to the older format, but as usual
      Yahoo is not listening.

      Hopefully as we try to figure out a fix, the messages will continue without
      any interruptions.

      Good Birding,

      --
      Doug Aguillard