Craveri's Murrelet photos - San Diego County waters, 25 Aug 2013

  • Gary Nunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2013
      Following up on Dave Povey's pelagic report from offshore San Diego County
      yesterday 25 Aug 2013. I posted some photographs of the three pairs of
      Craveri's Murrelet positively identified from photographs.

      This small alcid seems particularly difficult to approach and, in addition
      to the six birds well documented, a further six remained unidentified
      flying off at some distance from the boat.

      Photos on my blog at the link here http://www.sandiegobirding.com/?p=2892

      --
      Gary Nunn,
      Pacific Beach