Re: [CALBIRDS] loon again

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
      At 09:08 PM 6/18/2002 -0700, Leslie Flint wrote:
      >Hi all, sorry to fill the airwaves with messages. I understand now that
      >I cannot attach this photo, so I can send it to anyone interested
      >individually AND I will ask Robin to post on the Sequoia Audubon website
      >so it can be observed more easily. Give us some time. Thanks much.
      >Leslie Flint

      Hi Calbirders,

      I've already emailed Leslie, but want to remind you all that the Files
      section on the Calbirds web site has a folder for Photos. That folder, in
      turn, has folders to categorize birds into groups. That is the place to
      post any photos you want to share with the group. When you upload a photo,
      please check the box to announce the photo to the group.

      Good birding,
      Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

      10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34:09:23.411 N, 118:21:56.678 W
      SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22