New to this group. Need help identifying a bird

  • crispystatic
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
      First off, I hope I'm going about posting this the correct way. I've struggled finding groups to ask about birds here in CA. Just started birding actively about 4 months ago.

      I've been visiting Heritage Park in Irvine, CA for the last 2 months trying to get a picture of a Tri-colored Blackbird and mark it off my bird list. I THINK I found one today, but I also believe it's a Juvenile and it's hard to make out the markings. He really stood out against all the other red-winged BB's that were there around him.

      Did I get lucky or will I have to go camp the park some more?

      Full album here: http://imgur.com/a/zAzvL

      Thanks for you help in advance.

      Jeff

      Irvine, CA