loon again

  • Leslie Flint
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18 9:08 PM
      Hi all, sorry to fill the airwaves with messages. I understand now that
      I cannot attach this photo, so I can send it to anyone interested
      individually AND I will ask Robin to post on the Sequoia Audubon website
      so it can be observed more easily. Give us some time. Thanks much.
      Leslie Flint
    • Steve Sosensky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18 10:05 PM
        At 09:08 PM 6/18/2002 -0700, Leslie Flint wrote:
        >Hi all, sorry to fill the airwaves with messages. I understand now that
        >I cannot attach this photo, so I can send it to anyone interested
        >individually AND I will ask Robin to post on the Sequoia Audubon website
        >so it can be observed more easily. Give us some time. Thanks much.
        >Leslie Flint

        Hi Calbirders,

        I've already emailed Leslie, but want to remind you all that the Files
        section on the Calbirds web site has a folder for Photos. That folder, in
        turn, has folders to categorize birds into groups. That is the place to
        post any photos you want to share with the group. When you upload a photo,
        please check the box to announce the photo to the group.

        Good birding,
        Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

        10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
        Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34:09:23.411 N, 118:21:56.678 W
        SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22