Re: Lesser Sand-Plover & Sharp-tailed Sandpiper

  • Christopher Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21 11:17 AM
      I just heard the Lesser Sand-Plover was still being observed this Sunday
      morning @ 10am in same location at the end of 7th Street.

      I personally observed it Saturday afternoon, from 4:30pm until the last
      reaches of light around 8pm - which also coincided with high tide. It
      had been briefly scared up by a Peregrine Falcon when I first arrived
      but returned within 30 minutes and stayed the remainder of the day.

      Did not see or hear of the Sharp-tailed or Stilt SP being seen since
      Saturday morning.

      --
      Christopher Taylor
      Marina del Rey, CA