Re: Finding CA Condors

  • Steve Robinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2013
      In April of this year I saw 10 condors at Pinnacles National Park either
      coming in to roost or soaring over the ridge. I spotted all of them from my
      RV campsite on three separate evenings. This campsite is on the east side
      of the park. It's apparently a popular site as the Park Service has scopes
      set up permanently for viewing of the condors.

      Steve Robinson

      Newcastle