Re: [CALBIRDS] Re: PIUTE PONDS WHITE-RUMPED SANDPIPERSt

  • T.G. Miko
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      Richard et al,
      Here is my concern: the last i.e. the first White-rumped Sandpiper in
      LA County was seen one day, then re-found the next morning, then never
      seen again. What I'm worried about is that I will play it safe and
      stay home Thursday morning "because it's gone" then wind up like I did
      the last time: gnashing my teeth when someone reports it tomorrow
      (Thursday) morning.
      Tom

      Tom Miko
      Claremont, LA County