Want to present a paper at the WFO Conference? There's still time . . .

  • Dave Quady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hi, Birders:

      We've set a deadline of July 17th for submitting abstracts of papers to present at the Western Field Ornithologists' annual conference.
      The conference -- held jointly with the Washington Ornithological Society -- is in Olympia, Washington, August 22-25; papers will be presented at Science Sessions on Friday and Saturday, August 23 & 24.

      Review the call for papers at <http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/docs/2013/CallForPapers_WFO2013.pdf>, noting the range of topics and the format for your abstract. There's comprehensive information about the conference at <http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/conference.php>.

      Apologies for cross-posting.

      Dave Quady
      Berkeley, California
      davequady@...