2013 Pelagic Trip

  • mstiles@calpoly.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      WHEN: Sunday, September 15th
      TIME: 7:00am - 3:00pm
      WHERE: Out of Morro Bay, CA
      COST: $85

      It's time once again for our annual MCAS pelagic trip.

      We will depart from Virg's Landing in Morro Bay on the 65' Black Pearl for an eight hour birding excursion and will stay in San Luis Obispo County waters. The boat has a hot galley and food will be available.

      Leaders again this year are the eminently qualified Brad Schram and Tom Edell.

      We are offering a free ride to anyone wishing to spend the day chumming with popcorn and dripping fish oil to attract the tubenosed birds out there. First one to ask me has the job, with the caveat that you cannot leave the stern.

      Please email Mike Stiles <mstiles@...> to receive information and sign-up sheets. You will be placed on the passenger list in the order in which I receive your check and sign-up form. Beat the rush. Sign up today.

      Thank you,

      Mike Stiles
      Los Osos