Fwd: [SDBIRDS] Missing exotic stork

  • Douglas Aguillard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Hillary <hlhankey@...>
      Date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM
      Subject: [SDBIRDS] Missing exotic stork
      To: SDBIRDS@yahoogroups.com

      **

      Hey SD Birders

      We are missing a fully flighted juvenile Painted Stork from the San Diego
      Safari Park. She is a young, zoo hatched, hand raised, painted stork and
      was carried off by the wind Monday during her free-flight training
      demonstration. She hit a high thermal and might be anywhere in the North
      County, Valley Center, Escondido, Ramona, etc areas. Anyone with
      information can please call the Safari Park's Ranger Base at
      760-738-5010and give them as much information as you can so the
      Rangers can tell the
      proper Keepers and Trainers where to go recover her.

      She needs help and the trainers are very worried. I will include a picture
      later today when I can! Thanks all!

      Hillary

      --
      Doug Aguillard