White-rumped Sandpiper Access (Have if someone wishes to go)

  • Monte Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 4:39 PM
      If someone wanted to go (I'm in Orange County) up for the White-rumped
      Sandpiper, I have an access letter so contact me off list.

      Monte Taylor
      tsuru88@...

      --

      Monte M. Taylor (蒙特·泰勒)
      Orange County, CA

      ----

      *Character Counts
      *Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching!
      "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because
      your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely
      what others think you are." And, "It's what you learn after you know it
      all, that counts!" - John Wooden