Riverside County Spring 2013 reports for North American Birds

  • Chet McGaugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013
      Thanks to all who have reported birds during the 2013 spring season (1 March - 31 May2013). As summer is here, I will be compiling Riverside County spring season records for "North American Birds" and submitting these to the regional editors, Guy McCaskie and Kimball Garrett .

      If you're an eBirder you have surely noticed how many lists (thousands!) are submitted. It is a tremendous database, and getting better all the time but don't assume that once you have submitted an eBird list your good bird will make it into "North American Birds," the journal of ornithological record. If you have a sighting that you think is significant please report it to me via email, phone, or regular mail:

      Chet McGaugh

      194 W. Broadbent Dr

      Riverside, California 92507

      chetmgaugh@...

      chetmcgaugh@...

      951 781-3699

      951 218-9445 (cell)

      Please refer to Guy McCaskie's message regarding reporting protocols and note that reports need to be submitted to him and Kimball prior to 19 June 2013. I ask that submissions to me be made by 16 June so I have time to complete the Riverside County report.

      Thanks,

      Chet