Fwd: [SFBirds] Alder Flycatcher

  • Matt Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013
      Hello all. Brian Fitch reported a singing, calling ALDER FLYCATCHER in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco this morning. I figured a potential seventh state record would be of interest to the California birding community at large, despite of the lack of follow-up reports so far.

      For those of you unfamiliar with the area, Bercut Equitation Field is in the southwest portion of Golden Gate Park, relatively easily accessed from Lincoln Blvd. Lat/Long is 37.766462, 122.501293. Simply paste that into Google Maps, and you should find the right spot.

      Good birding,

      Matt Brady
      Baton Rouge, LA