Arctic Loon

  • Gary G
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
      I saw the Arctic Loon at the Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park in San Dimas, CA this morning between 0850 and 0930. Although, it was visible with a scope from just north of Swim Beach, closer looks were from across the reservoir near the East Shore parking area.

      Gary Grantham
      San Diego
    • peterginsburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
        Still present this morning (0700-0900, 4 June) at Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park. Although not terribly close, it was easily seen from the Swim Beach area.
        Peter
      • John Top
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
          I had good looks at the Arctic Loon this evening from 17:10 to 17:30
          off the point near the sailboat launch ramp on the West side of the
          Reaervoir @ Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park. He was just out of range
          to get a good photo
          --

          John