RE: Eastern Whip-poor-will access update 5/27

  • Michael Feighner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2013
      As a repetitive of the "silent majority" I report the answer is "yes".

      The bird began calling at exactly 8:30 PM, flew around quickly over our
      heads at 8:45 PM, and was still calling when I left.

      Winston Churchill: "There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the
      right direction."

      --

      Michael Feighner

      Livermore, CA, Alameda County