Harris's Hawk Jacumba??

  • toddeasterla
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2013
      Can anyone tell me if the Harris Hawks are still being seen in the Jacumba area please.

      Please reply offline if you feel the need.

      Thanks!

      Todd Easterla
      Rancho Cordova, Ca.
    • Chet Ogan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2013
        Todd,
        Jay Keller reported seeing the Harris's Hawk in Jacumba through eBird on May 19th, 2013.

        Good Luck. Neat bird.

        Chet Ogan
        oganc@...
        707-442-9353 home