RE: [CALBIRDS] Grackles at Frazier Park

  • Mark W. Eaton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9 10:26 AM
      Great-tailed Grackles nested last year at Willow Springs on the south shore of Mono Lake, approximately 6382.8' elevation (N. A. B.
      55: 481).

      Mark

      ---
      Mark Eaton
      mailto:mweaton@...
      San Francisco Field Ornithologists Web Site
      http://www.sffo.org
      SFBirds mailing list
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SFBirds
      Personal Home Page
      http://home.pacbell.net/mweaton

      "Children and pets should not be allowed to roam freely."
      NPS Warning at Skidoo, Death Valley, CA