Help with ID

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 10:26 PM
      In the Alameda-Stanislaus area of Patterson Pass in Livermore and Del Puerto Canyon rd that runs from Mines rd to Patterson near Hwy 580. A great place to bird. I've only birded since November so I am still new and trying to spot the species. It was suggested I post here for ID help. I spotted many species along the road but some I could use help. Couple have had differences of opinions such as the Hummingbirds and Thrush.
      I already named the ones that I have gotten IDs.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/jellis50/8734694202/in/set-72157633483996064

      Thank you
      Janet Ellis
      San Leandro