Repositioning cruise report from Paul Lehman

  • Dave Compton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 5:18 PM
      I received a call earlier from Paul Lehman, who was just returning with a group of birders from the latest repositioning cruise off the West Coast. Highlights were:

      Thursday, 2 May
      4 Tufted Puffins (Santa Barbara County south of Santa Rosa Island)
      1 Horned Puffin (same as above)

      Friday, 3 May
      Mendocino north to southern (Curry County) Oregon (don't have exact locations)
      6 Hawaiian Petrels (at least one in each state)
      4 Hawaiian/Galapagos Petrels
      1 Mottled Petrel (Oregon)
      5 Cook's Petrels total
      38 Murphy's Petrels total (California and Oregon)
      24 Parakeet Auklets in California

      Dave Compton
      Santa Barbara