Vent.Co. Tufted PUFFIN !

  • Mitch H
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 9:06 PM
      Hi all,

      Just a quick note for the moment, since I'm still rocking a bit..... Just got back from
      the annual LAAS Island Jay trip. It was awesome!

      In Ventura Co. waters, south of the the east end of S.Cruz Is., in a 30 minute period, we found 2 South Polar Skua, a Flesh-footed Shearwater, and, an alternate plumaged TUFTED PUFFIN flew across the bow, which almost everyone saw.

      Not bad for a Jay trip....

      Trip Report will be done in a few days....
      I work long days Sun. and Mon. so maybe middle
      of next week full details will be available....

      Hope you're birding rocks too!

      Mitch,
      Mitch Heindel
      Torrance, CA