California Least Tern and Geolocators

  • Hazard, Gjon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      Birders, we could use your help. See message from Tom Ryan below and give
      each Least Tern you see extra scrutiny. Thank you.

      Sincerely,
      -Gjon

      * * *
      *Gjon C. Hazard*
      Sr. Fish and Wildlife Biologist, Listing and Recovery Division
      U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Carlsbad Fish and Wildlife Office
      6010 Hidden Valley Rd, Suite 101, Carlsbad, CA 92011 USA
      Voice: 760-431-9440 x287; FAX: 760-918-0638
      E-mail: Gjon_Hazard@...
      http://carlsbad.fws.gov/

      p.s. The Carlsbad FWO will be moving next month to a new location in
      Carlsbad.