Laughing Gull Monterey continues

  • D@vid Bell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2013
      John Sterling asked me to pass on a message from Kathryn Parker that the Laughing Gull in Moss Landing continues this morning. I don't have any other information except that she said that it continues in the same spot as previously reported.

      David Bell
      Pasadena CA
      Facebook.com/BirdLog
    • Mmaggielynne
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2013
        Does anyone have any more information on where to find this bird?

        Many thanks

        Maggie
        San Ramon, CA