Stay of Execution for paper North American Birds

  • erpfromca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      We just learned that the ABA has agreed to continue sending out a physical
      version of North American Birds at least through Volume 67 (a year beyond
      the current plan). Messages from many of you were responsible for this
      change of mind. So they listened. Now if only PRBO Conservation Science were as
      open to input from members, they might re-consider their recently announced
      name change...

      Ed Pandolfino
      Sacramento, CA