San Diego Birding Festival- photos

  • longav2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 6:44 PM
      Had a great time earlier this month at the Birding Festival- great birds, great leaders and fantastic weather. This was my first Birding Festival and would highly recommend this one to any birders out there who have the opportunity. I've put up a set of (mostly bird and cetacean) photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/35575873@N02/sets/72157633001166019/

      Thank you to the organizers and trip leaders.

      Mike Cooper
      Ridge, NY