Winter Season Reports for North American Birds

  • Guy McCaskie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 5:32 PM
      County Recorders/Contributors:

      The Winter Season (December 2012 through February 2013) is ended, and we
      solicit reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH
      AMERICANBIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic
      order followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North
      American Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (7th edition of
      the ABA Checklist, 2009). Reports of species included on the California Bird
      Records Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds 2009,
      obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 http://www.californiabirds.org ) must be accompanied by
      documentation (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar
      documentation should also accompany reports of species unusual for the
      location or season. Full names, with all initials, should be used in the
      reports (this reduces the potential for different observers having the same
      initials, and makes it simpler to acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Recorders (listed below) or
      directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior to
      20 March 2013.

      NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      736 Cieneguitas, # F
      Santa Barbara, CA 93110
      davcompton@... <mailto:davcompton%40verizon.net>

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      tedell@... <mailto:tedell%40aol.com>

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      kgarrett@... <mailto:kgarrett%40nhm.org>

      Chet McGaugh (Riverside County)
      chetmcgaugh@... <mailto:chetmcgaugh%40earthlink.net>

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      tjheindel@... <mailto:tjheindel%40aol.com>

      Adam Searcy (Ventura County)

      serpophaga@...

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878
      sandy_koonce@... <mailto:sandy_koonce%40redlands.edu>

      Guy McCaskie (San Diego and Imperial Counties)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      guymcc@... <mailto:guymcc%40pacbell.net>

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      236 S Batavia St #E
      Orange CA 92868
      Doug.Willick@... <mailto:Doug.Willick%40tcb.aecom.com>

      Kelli Heindel-Levinson (Kern County)
      1819 Locust Ravine
      Bakersfield, CA 93306
      KKHeindel@... <mailto:KKHeindel%40gmail.com>

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

      Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett

    • Guy McCaskie