2/28 - 7PM - The Future of San Francisco Bay's Wildlife Habitat

  • torusert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      Feb 28th - Thursday 7:00PM
      The Extraordinary Future of San Francisco Bay
      Guest Speaker- Marc Holmes - Program Director, The San Francisco Bay
      Institute

      Where the Sierra Nevada streams meet the waters of the Pacific¬ómagic
      happens! The San Francisco Bay, enriches our soul, effects our climate
      and sustains our regional economy.
      This global treasure is host to more than 750 species of fish, animals,
      migrating and resident birds, and home to 8 million people. The Bay
      Institute has worked for thirty years to both restore and protect this
      vast watershed. Don't miss learning about future plans for SF Bay that
      will effect Sonoma Valley marshlands and vast wildlife habitat along the
      Bay. The lecture is a partnership with www.sonomabirding.com
      <http://www.sonomabirding.com/> and Sonoma Co. Regional Parks.
      Location - Sonoma Veterans Hall, 126 1st Street West, Sonoma, 95476.