Godwit Days 2013 April 18-24th, and Humboldt Pelagic Trips

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Dear Birders,

      It is time once again to talk of Bird Festivals in California. We will be holding the 18th annual Godwit Days this year the third weekend in April (18th-24th). We have 100 trips and events which includes three Pelagic Trips out of Humboldt Bay on the Shenandoah. There are tweleve spaces ($100) and these will be offered on Fri, Sat and Sun and can be signed up for using our on-line registration at www.godwitdays.org a Basic registration is also required for the event at $45, or $22 one day.

      The trip leaders for the pelagics will be Daryl Coldren, Tony Kurz, Gary Lester and Rob Fowler. Not a bad crew, and if you want BLACK-FOOTED ALBATROSS we got'em.

      I would also like to mention Winter Wings in Klamath Falls that is happening this coming weekend. If folks are interested in California festivals, a good site is http://natureali.org/nature_festivals.htm

      Yours Rob Hewitt
      Arcata, California