Updated Contra Costa Site Guide

  • sgloverccc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Hello everyone,
      I have updated my Contra Costa County site guide on Joe Morlan's wonderful
      website, adding in quite a few new locations and changing some directions.
      It can be seen at fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~jmorlan/ccsites.htm. Don't type the
      WWW.

      Steve Glover
      Dublin

      If the misery of our poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our
      institutions, great is our sin. Charles Darwin, Voyage of the Beagle