Slaty-backed Gull yesterday in Tiburon

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      Yesterday afternoon the gulls starting swarming into Sausalito and Richardson Bay in Tiburon as that tide was receding. Todd Easterla refound the adult Slaty-backed Gull in Richardson Bay off San Rafael Road in Tiburon. I posted some digiscoped photos on my Recent Photos gallery on my website.

      We did not see the Lesser Black-backed Gull, but I noticed that it was reported on eBird from Sausalito yesterday.

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695
      530 908-3836