Winter Wren-Continues at Putah Creek near Winters

  • Batkin, Leonie F
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Today we went to Putah Creek outside of Winters. We spent almost 2 hours there and in addition to several Bewick's Wrens there were two House Wrens, one Pacific Wren and the continuing WINTER WREN. The Winter Wren was vocal and perched out in the open for us on two occasions. There were other birds present but we were mostly focused on wrens. There were two adult male Barrow's Goldeneyes in the creek.

      Ron Thorn
      Leonie Batkin

      Sent from my iPhone