RE: [CALBIRDS] ARCTIC LOON-Monterey Wharf - Sunday?

  • Peter Trueblood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
      Anyone see the Arctic Loon Sunday?

      Peter.1 Rockridge Place, Oakland, CA 94618510-652-2970 (h)

    • Glen Tepke
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
        Yes, the Arctic Loon was present mid- to late morning, moving widely
        around the harbor, sometimes close to the west side of Municipal Wharf
        #2, sometimes closer to Wharf #1 (Fisherman's Wharf), sometimes closer
        to the end of the breakwater, often disappearing behind moored boats.

        Glen Tepke
        Oakland/Santa Cruz