Humboldt Worm-eating Warbler.....REFOUND!

  • Rob Fowler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hi all,
      Today I refound a WORM-EATING WARBLER here in Humboldt County, CA (8th
      Humboldt record). The bird was present in the eastern end of Shay Park in
      Arcata and was well seen by many observers who soon arrived after I called
      it in. I first discovered this bird last October 26th 2012 and it was last
      seen on OCTOBER 28th!!! Where has it been all this time!? Hopefully
      everybody who missed it in October will be able to catch up with it this
      second time around!

      Tony Kurz actually got decent photos of this skulker. I'm sure they will be
      posted somewhere later today. Wow!
      Humboldt County is really ringing in the New Year right in 2013!
      --

      Rob Fowler
      McKinleyville, CA

      www.fowleropebirding.com