Falcated Duck

  • Ruth Rudesill
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 8, 2013
      I've checked the online websites with no recent information. Has anyone seen or tried to find the Falcated Duck in the past week?
      We're thinking of trying for it tomorrow.
      Thanks for any information!

      Ruth Rudesill
      Kenwood CA

    • NIKKI
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 8, 2013
        I went to Colusa AND the Sac Refuge on Thursday and no Falcated Duck.  It has NOT been CONFIRMED seen since the 19th of December.  Looks like it is gone
        Nikki
        Redding CA