Falcated Duck seen 12/30/12!!

  • Nick & Mary Freeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
      Hi Birders

      Nick & I are birding Palo Alto Baylands speaking with Tara Stewart and Loren Merrill who observed the male FALCATED DUCK at Sacramento Wildlife Refuge12/30/12 between 11:00-11:30am, 10-15 miles north of Williams, CA, Road 68. They saw the duck at the auto tour loop, approximately 1/2-1 mile before the viewing platform!

      Happy Birdy New Year!

      Mary Freeman
      Glendale, CA

      Sent from my iPhone
    • John Sterling
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
        Mary,
        Great news!

        Please have them send some sort of documentation as this would be a first record for Glenn County.

        thanks,
        John

        John Sterling

        26 Palm Ave