Re: [CALBIRDS] FYI: No Falcated Duck since December 19, 2012

  • NIKKI
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2012
      The Sac Refuge has been posting updates on their Facebook page.  Not daily but they did post yesterday and today it has not been seen
      nikki
      Redding

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
        Hi all (and have a great birding year in 2013!)

        Irate caller should have done his (her) homework (IMHO). CALBIRDS is not responsible for one's missing a previously reported rarity! Besides, Colusa is a lovely place, loaded with birds and well worth a visit this time of year!

        Regards (and Happy New Year!)

        Ed

        Ed Stonick
        Pasadena, CA