Black-capped Chickadee in Redding at Bea Currie's feeders

  • bobandcarolredding
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2012
      Hello all,

      Bea Currie has a Black-capped Chickadee at her feeders in Redding. We just got back from seeing it and photographing it. It has been around for a few days - we all just thought it would be a Mountain and not a Black-capped!

      She is open to people coming to look for it - her phone number is 530-243-3955.

      I can send a picture to those who request it soon. Haven't even transferred them to my computer yet.

      The bird clearly has buffy or Salmon colored flanks and no eye-line whatsoever (which Mountains can lack too.)

      Possibly a first CV record!

      Bob & Carol Yutzy