Re: [CALBIRDS] Rich Stallcup: EVERY BIRD - Lesson Learned

  • Jeff Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22 2:12 PM
      Thanks for sharing this, Bob. Your subject line could also apply to Rich's approach to finding vagrants. When asked how he managed to find so many, he would say he looked at EVERY BIRD, not assuming any ID with just a glimpse. That philosophy has certainly helped me to look more carefully.

      Jeff Davis
      Fresno, CA