RE: [CALBIRDS] Stallcup, the Great Spirit

  • wildlightphoto@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2012
      I first met Rich in Denali National Park where I was working when he was
      scouting for a trip. I next ran into him at Big Bend when he was, again,
      scouting for a trip. The third time was in Monterey; initially we walked
      past each other, then we both spun around and said "Hey, I know you!".

      It was almost like a game, where would we meet again? The last time was on
      Hawk Hill. Peace and new birds, Rich.

      Doug Herr
      Orangevale, Sacramento County
      http://www.wildlightphoto.com