Imperial county Cave Swallows

  • Adam James Searcy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      Whilst lamenting poor decisions made the previous night and in the company
      of Christian Schwarz and Amy Patten, we encountered and photographed two
      CAVE SWALLOWS along the Alamo River near Morton Bay. They were foraging
      with a flock of Tree Swallows. No further sightings have been made as of
      2pm. Cheers,
      Adam Searcy
      Camarillo

      --