Re: [CALBIRDS] passing of Rich Stallcup

  • Gary Grenfell
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2012
      Hi All: What a loss to us all. I will miss the knowledge he shared and the privilege of knowing him. He will be missed.

      Gary & Virginia

    • Bob & Carol Yutzy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2012
        Rich was a mentor and a special person. So many of us received so much
        of his knowledge and his kindness - whether we were a beginner or a
        pro. We have so many memories of time with Rich and every one of them
        involves his comraderie, gentleness, humor and sharing of his infinite
        knowledge of all things natural.

        The world has way to few Rich Stallcups in it - and is definitely a
        lesser place for his loss.

        With much love - we will miss you in this world RICH!

        Bob & Carol Yutzy
        Shasta, CA

        --
        Bob & Carol Yutzy