Gray Hawk - Carpenteria

  • alazere
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
      (Friday 12/15) I searched both sides of the freeway from 0730 to 0830 without success, then returned to my starting place at 3717 Santa Claus Lane and the Gray Hawk was on the roof of the Salt building. For the next thirty minutes it was in the green area fronting the freeway, on the roof of the building east of the Salt building and then back on the Salt building. Well seen by at least two other birders.

      Andy Lazere
      Laguna Niguel
    • Dinuk
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
        Hello Gray Hawk was just seen as of 2:10pm. Bird came and landed on the Salt. And flew off.

        Red. S. hawk attacked it.

        Yay!!!

        Dinuk Magammana
        Torrance, LA, CA.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 14, 2012, at 1:38 PM, "alazere" <alazere1@...> wrote:

        > (Friday 12/15) I searched both sides of the freeway from 0730 to 0830 without success, then returned to my starting place at 3717 Santa Claus Lane and the Gray Hawk was on the roof of the Salt building. For the next thirty minutes it was in the green area fronting the freeway, on the roof of the building east of the Salt building and then back on the Salt building. Well seen by at least two other birders.
        >
        > Andy Lazere
        > Laguna Niguel

      • alazere
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012