new photos and gull class

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      Just finished a Lomaxian day in southern CA and had five county birds while birding four counties....see recent photos gallery on my website (my Virginia's Warbler in LA photo didn't turn out well, so left it off). www.sterlingbirds.com

      Also saw the Williamson's Sapsucker in San Luis Obispo County on Saturday morning, but it was too foggy for photography.

      Also, there is space left for the Gull ID workshop that Todd Easterla and I are teaching on Jan 12-13th.

      John

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695