Re: [CALBIRDS] Gray Hawk back on fence across from Salt now.

  • Bruce E. Webb
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
      The Gray Hawk sat for photos this morning, Sunday at 9am on the chain link fence across from the purple Salt building @ 3717 Santa Claus Lane (for anyone using a vehicle Nav system like a Garmin that prefers a street address). Then it landed on the back corner of the Salt Bldg.

      Bruce Webb, Granite Bay,CA
      Sent from my Android phone