Gray Hawk back on fence across from Salt now.

  • turdus.obscurus
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012
      The Gray Hawk was found sitting on a dirt pile between the freeway and Santa Claus Lane just west of The Salt store. It then flew back to the fence across from th store where it is now. Scott and Linda Terrill
    • Liz West
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012
        At 1:40 Joanne Katanic and I saw the gray hawk on the Carpenteria Rd. exit sign just opposite the Salt Building.

        Liz West
        Galt, CA.

        On Dec 8, 2012, at 8:43 AM, turdus.obscurus wrote:

        > The Gray Hawk was found sitting on a dirt pile between the freeway and Santa Claus Lane just west of The Salt store. It then flew back to the fence across from th store where it is now. Scott and Linda Terrill

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Bruce E. Webb
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
          The Gray Hawk sat for photos this morning, Sunday at 9am on the chain link fence across from the purple Salt building @ 3717 Santa Claus Lane (for anyone using a vehicle Nav system like a Garmin that prefers a street address). Then it landed on the back corner of the Salt Bldg.

          Bruce Webb, Granite Bay,CA
          Sent from my Android phone

          At 1:40 Joanne Katanic and I saw the gray hawk on the Carpenteria Rd. exit sign just opposite the Salt Building.

          Liz West
          Galt, CA.

          On Dec 8, 2012, at 8:43 AM, turdus.obscurus wrote:

          > The Gray Hawk was found sitting on a dirt pile between the freeway and Santa Claus Lane just west of The Salt store. It then flew back to the fence across from th store where it is now. Scott and Linda Terrill

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links