Gray Hawk and Grace's Warbler update

  • Ken Burton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
      Yesterday, the GRAY HAWK was along the railway west of Salt in Carpinteria at about 10:30 (thanks to Al DeMartini for spotting it) and the GRACE’S WARBLER was in the pines at the north end of Bella Vista Open Space in Goleta at 11:20.

      Ken Burton
      Arcata

    • Desert Iguana
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
        Ken et al
        Where is this Grace's Warbler? How do I find it???
        Tom

        Thomas Miko (Mi'ko' Tama's)
        Mobile: 909.241.3300
        Claremont, Los Angeles County, California
        http://www.tgmiko.com
        ***********************************************************************************************************************************
        "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."
        (Daniel Patrick Moynihan)

        Dec 7, 2012 08:30:30 AM, shrikethree@... wrote:

        Yesterday, the GRAY HAWK was along the railway west of Salt in Carpinteria at about 10:30 (thanks to Al DeMartini for spotting it) and the GRACE’S WARBLER was in the pines at the north end of Bella Vista Open Space in Goleta at 11:20.

        Ken Burton
        Arcata

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Ken Burton
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
          Bella Vista Open Space is a very small city park in Goleta. Google knows it
          as Bella Vista Park, eBird as Bella Vista OSP. Within the park, the bird
          calls often and seems to prefer the pines but can be very hard to find.

          Ken

          Where is this Grace's Warbler? How do I find it???
          Tom

          Thomas Miko (Mi'ko' Tama's)
          Mobile: 909.241.3300
          Claremont, Los Angeles County, California
          http://www.tgmiko.com
          ***********************************************************************************************************************************
          "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."
          (Daniel Patrick Moynihan)

          Dec 7, 2012 08:30:30 AM, shrikethree@... wrote:

          Yesterday, the GRAY HAWK was along the railway west of Salt in Carpinteria
          at about 10:30 (thanks to Al DeMartini for spotting it) and the GRACE’S
          WARBLER was in the pines at the north end of Bella Vista Open Space in
          Goleta at 11:20.

          Ken Burton
          Arcata

          these addresses: