Species Pages on Fatbirder

  • bo beolens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2001
      Hi Guys

      Forgive me for taking up your time - I won't make a habit of it. Some
      of you will know my website http://www.fatbirder.com which aims to be
      a resource for birders all over the world. As part of its ever
      expanding database I am adding a page for each bird family in the
      world. Each page will have a list of links to websites about that
      family or the species within it, useful reading etc. I am looking for
      people willing to write brief introductions to families they know
      well. Having only, so far, asked a few people in the UK, most families
      are up for grabs - the exceptions being geese, ducks & swans, swifts
      and old world flycatchers. Each of these will have introductions by
      people well qualified to do so - i.e. Phil Chantler is covering Swifts
      and he wrote the leading guide on the family.

      If you fancy doing an intro please get in touch direct to me on
      bo@... as I do not receive email from this list. Many thanks
      and greetings to all Californian fatbirder surfers!

      bo beolens
      aka The Fat Birder