Colusa NWR, Falcated Duck Returns

  • cormorant95833
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Please excuse the late notice, but I have not had an opportunity to post until now. Mike Peters, Colusa NWR manager, found the Falcated Duck yesterday, 2 Dec., in the same pond the duck was seen last year. I spent yesterday afternoon on the platform and the duck was very visible the entire time. Hopefully, he'll stay the entire season again this year!

      FYI: Today, the refuge's home page has notice that the auto tour route is closed due to flooding. However,the viewing platform remains open.

      Dan Tankersley
      Sacramento