Fall Report for North American Birds

  • Guy McCaskie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      County Coordinators/Contributors:

      The Fall Season (1 August through 30 November) has ended, and we solicit
      reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH AMERICAN
      BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic order
      followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North American
      Birds 1998 and supplements) and the American Birding Association (7th
      edition of the ABA Checklist, 2008). Reports of species included on the
      California Bird Records Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of
      California Birds 2009, obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at
      1359 Solano Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044 <http://www.californiabirds.org
      <http://www.californiabirds.org/> > must be accompanied by documentation
      (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also
      accompany reports of species unusual for the location or season. Full names,
      with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces the
      potential for different observers having the same initials, and makes it
      simpler to acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 17 December 2012. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      736 Cieneguitas, # F
      Santa Barbara, CA 93110
      davcompton@... <mailto:davcompton%40verizon.net>

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      tedell@... <mailto:tedell%40aol.com>

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      kgarrett@... <mailto:kgarrett%40nhm.org>

      Chet McGaugh (Riverside County)
      chetmcgaugh@... <mailto:chetmcgaugh%40earthlink.net>

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      tjheindel@... <mailto:tjheindel%40gmail.com>

      Oscar Johnson (Ventura County)
      P.O. Box 21903
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121
      henicorhina@... <mailto:henicorhina%40yahoo.com>

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878
      sandy_koonce@... <mailto:sandy_koonce%40redlands.edu>

      Guy McCaskie (San Diego and Imperial Counties)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      guymcc@... <mailto:guymcc%40pacbell.net>

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      236 S Batavia St #E
      Orange CA 92868
      Doug.Willick@... <mailto:Doug.Willick%40tcb.aecom.com>

      Kelli Heindel-Levinson (Kern County)
      1819 Locust Ravine
      Bakersfield, CA 93306
      KKHeindel@... <mailto:KKHeindel%40gmail.com>

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

      Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett