Benicia and Angwin CBCs

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hi there CA Birders,

      Want to help do some citizens science? Birders of all abilities wanted.

      Benicia CBC on Monday Dec 17, 2012. Center of the circle is 1.5 miles
      north of Pierce Road on Hwy 680 (Napa and Solano Counties). Last year we
      had 179 species 102, 147 birds and lead the nation in White-tailed Kite
      and Virginia rails. We have a great potluck dinner to share stories of
      the day. Hope you are available and interested.
      Contact Robin Leong (707) 643-1287 or via e-mail robin_leong@...
      (preferred).

      Angwin CBC is on Jan 1, 2013. Center of the circle is in Pope Valley
      (just Napa County). Last year there were 148 species with 59,123 birds.
      Dinner afterward to discuss our findings. Please contact Murray Berner
      (707) 224-5897 <vireocity@...> or Louise Vincenzo (707) 224-9385
      <louise@...>

      Happy Holidays,
      Robin